SBR QUEST for Tenzing-Hillary Everest Marathon to celebrate Singapore's 50th Anniversary in the year 2015.
DAILY POST

Sunday 15 September 2013

JOURNEY TO TMBT UTM 2013. (DNF)


At the race pack collection (RPC) in Hayatt Regency Hotel in Sabah.


MAP of TMBT. Mine is 50km category.


At the starting line waiting to be flag off at 8am.


Waiting to cross the first bridge as it only can take 5 people at one time.


Running toward the first hill in the jungle.


At the 2nd bridge.


After the fall, pain at my left hand and good leg knee but I keep on moving.


After the run on the 2nd hill and here I was injured again. 


At CP1 Tambatuan village.


Pain.


Injured on the good leg knee. 


The Ossur Flex Run blade still in good condition.


Photo with an old friend at 25km point.


Safely arrived in Singapore

MY STORY TMBT UTM 2013.

Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thanks TMBT organizer which was lead by the Race Director Aman and team, medical team, volunteers and the villagers. Also I would like to thanks all my sponsor The North Face, GU Energy Lab by Outdoor Venture, SOLEUS Running Sports watch, UVEX from Key Power International, TGC & JUMPSTART from LYNK Biotechnologies PTE LTD, YURBUDS from Ifactory, media contact friends from Singapore & Malaysia, family & relatives, friends and fans for supporting and praying during the journey to Malaysia, Sabah and may God blessed all amin. Every journey there's a story to tell and here I will like to share it.

It is not my first overseas trail run and as I ever did it before in Malaysia, in Sabah from Sabah Adventure Challenge (SAC) to The Most Beautiful Thing (TMBT) Ultra Trail Marathon (UTM). Running in the jungle of Sabah is NOT EASY where you have to run up & down the hills, crossing bridges, rivers and tough terrain: LIKE THE SAYING one of the toughest extreme races in region. It doesn't matter what categories you CHOOSE the PAIN from 25km, 50km or 100km everyone here have the COURAGE to be at the starting line and do their best. ALL RUNNERS is a WINNER from DNF or FINISH as none is left behind and my SALUTE to all the competitor for going through "THE MOST BRUTAL TRAIL" (TMBT). When people as me what is DNF? "DO NOT FINISH" I told them NO! They called "DO NOT FORGET" to come back again and FINISH STRONG!

COMING IN MORE....


No comments:

Post a Comment

SBR QUEST FOR TENZING-HILLARY MARATHON 2015

SBR QUEST FOR TENZING-HILLARY MARATHON 2015
My dream is to climb Mount Everest in the year 2015 to celebrate Singapore's National Day 50th Anniversary, doctor told me I could not climb Everest because my stump is too small and could face danger to myself. I do not want to give up my dream and I have plan B which I will be running the Tenzing-Hillary Everest Marathon in the year 2015 to celebrate country birthday.

I'm raising $50,000 for the training and registration fees for the expedition and selling my own inspiration posters and other products. I wish my dream is possible and for those who wants to purchase the posters please email me or simply you can donate to the following account.

DBS SAVING ACCOUNT
590-42475-7

OR

CITIBANK
Saving Account No. 0302030838
Branch Code. 011
Swift Code. CITISGSGGCB
ABN No. 021000089

Once again thank you for the generous support given and once again thank you so much.

PRODUCTS ON SALE

8 types of Posters with quotes :-
Various A5 size selling each at $2.50
Various A4 size selling each at $5.00
Various A3 size selling at $8.00

Below are some sample.

Calenders with quotes :-
Selling at $ TBC

Tee with logo :-
All sizes selling at $25.00

To order products please email to pa.sbrquestforeverest@gmail.com

SBR POSTER.

SBR POSTER.

SBR POSTER.

SBR POSTER.

SBR POSTER.

SBR POSTER.
AD SECTION